Track & Trace
All orders placed at Panel Tools Online are delivered via courier. Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will receive an automated notification to your email, so you can follow the delivery process.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the courier’s system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 1800 077 862 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Australian Customers ($AUD)
Free – for orders over $250
$16.50 – fixed rate for orders under $250
(Same Day Dispatch for orders placed before 10:00am AEST, QLD, Australia)
New Zealand Customers ($NZD)
From $19.00 - fixed rate for orders weighing less than 1kg
From $32.00 - fixed rate for orders that weigh between 1.01kg and 3kg
From $48.50 - fixed rate for orders weighing 3.01kg and up
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
Panel Tools Online recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
Delivery Time Frames
Depending on your delivery location, please allow between 3 – 5 business days after dispatch to receive your items (Australian orders). Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only.
For New Zealand customers, please allow between 4 - 5 business days after dispatch to receive your items.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses as all delivery orders are sent via courier services. Unfortunately we do not currently offer Authority to Leave (ATL).
For countries outside Australia and New Zealand, please contact us for more information.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please track your order via the consignment note link in your emails.
Alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1800 077 862 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.